Live Healty
Health is an important thing that must be owned by everyone. If we are healthy, there are many things we can do, on the contrary if we practice pain, many things are hampered for us to do.
In this blog I discuss about my healthy lifestyle.
The first thing is to drink lots of water. This is the simplest but often overlooked. For drinking water, our body can replenish the fluids lost during the activity.
Next is the consumption of vegetables. Since childhood, my mother has used me to consume vegetables. Therefore, now I am used to consuming vegetables. Vegetables are very beneficial for the body, so I always try to consume vegetables every breakfast, lunch or dinner.
The next thing is rest and sleep are enough. Rest and sleep have enough benefits for our body, one of which is to increase the focus of our mind. Often because of activities or work that is piled up we forget to rest enough, so that we easily fall ill.
The last thing is not often consuming fast food.
I think thats all, a healthy lifestyle on my opinion. Thanks.
Komentar
Posting Komentar